Are you a seasoned project manager confident directing teams and delighting clients? Are you collaborative, yet independent? Both curious and communicative? Nimble and game for pivoting when needed? Kind and also confident?
Jute Creative is a brand communications agency based in Portland. We provide a commitment to flexibility, ownership and autonomy with teammates who inspire, and we are seeking a senior project manager to join our account team. Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced, unconventional and highly creative environment? Let’s talk.
And hey, we know you're more than your resume. If you don't check every box but feel confident you'd rock this role, educate us about how your skills apply and let's get to know each other.
As a senior project manager at Jute Creative, you will:
- Manage multiple client projects, from first contact to final delivery
- Develop briefs, estimates, scope, schedules and oversee creative development as projects evolve
- Ensure on-time and on-budget delivery of outstanding creative output
- Organize the day-to-day work of non-local creative professionals and set them up for success by acting as a proactive, reliable intermediary between clients and creatives
- Provide materials, set meetings, and ensure that client expectations are met
- Hold the big picture vision for the project, working to foresee project risks and opportunities
- Provide proactive recommendations through the life of a project and act as quality control
- Develop genuine client relationships through engaging and authentic interactions
- Help our clients succeed by anticipating their short and long-term needs and providing outstanding service
- Identify and activate on opportunities for new creative work and account growth
- 5+ years experience in a creative agency setting managing branding, website development, and digital projects
- Effective communicator, equally at ease on Slack, email, phone, or in the room with clients and creatives
- Thorough administrative competency, including advanced to expert ability with Google Sheets and general facility with digital organization + tools
- Experience with remote teams—addressing their challenges head-on and capitalizing on opportunities as they arise
- Remain calm in the face of tight timelines, project swirl, and any number of minor to major crises
- Experience and enjoyment working with clients, managing and inspiring teams, and leaning in to solve problems